Your privacy is very important to us at Dartmoor Carriages and we have a few steps we adhere to.
- We will not ask for your personal information unless we truly need it.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone unless to comply with the law, to develop our products or to protect our rights.
- We do not store your personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of the business.
Dartmoor Carriages policy is to protect and respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect whilst you are visiting our website or contacting us via any other channel.
At Dartmoor Carriages we recognise that:
- the welfare of the child/young person is paramount.
- all children, regardless of age, ability, gender, racial heritage, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or identity, have the right and equal protection for all types of harm or abuse.
- working in partnership with children, young people, and parents, carers and other agencies is essential in promoting young peoples welfare.
We will seek to safeguard children and young people by:
- valuing them, listening to and respecting them.
- adopting child protection guidelines through our procedures and a code of conduct for staff and volunteers.
- sharing information about child protection and good practice with children, parents, staff and volunteers.
- sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving children and parents appropriatly;
- proving effective management to staff and volunteers through supervision, support and training.
-ensure appropriate action is taken in the event of incidents/concers of abuse and support provided to the individual(s) who raise of disclose the concern.
- ensure that confidential, detailed and accurate records of all safeguarding concerns are maintained and securely stored.
- ensure robust safeguarding arrangements and procedures are in operation.
(to be reviewed every April by Charlotte Pine, Owner of Dartmoor Carriages)